Alliance Gaming
Please redirect to www.3tag.forumclan.com
Alliance Gaming
Please redirect to www.3tag.forumclan.com
Alliance Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Gaming

An xbox LIVE Gaming Alliance

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PLEASE REDIRECT TO www.3tag.forumclan.com
Join our Battlelog Platoon!
Come join our Battlelog Platoon HERE

New Recruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Davion
Alan Davion

Male Posts : 1
Gamerscore : 22728

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit   New Recruit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

Evening all... Would have posted last night, but I needed to get some sleep for work today, so, here I am now.

I primarily play on the XBox, since I can't exactly play FPS games on my laptop with an integrated mouse-pad.

So, as far as what games I play, I've got all the Halo games with the exception of Halo Wars, but I forget what ranks I am in 3 and Reach.

I stopped playing MW2 a while back because, for lack of a better term, I got sick and tired of all the kids. I'm like level 40-something, 3rd or 4th Prestige.

My main interest right now is of course Battlefield 3, and I'm a little over half-way to rank 18, which is Staff Sergeant 1 Star I believe.

I'll tell you right now though, I'm not a Sniper in game. I can get a kill or two, but my strengths definitely lie in Rifles/Carbines, Shotguns and PDWs. I'm okay with LMGs and Pistols as well.

Can't really think of what else to put in here, since I've covered pretty much everything I can think of as far as my strengths and what games I have.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
xSHREDED SCOPEx
Administrator

Male Posts : 28
Gamerscore : 23304

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   New Recruit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:19 pm

First of all, thanks for giving us a detailed profile about your gaming history. Me or Sungram will get you settled in and find you a division. You will probably be assigned to the main infantry since you seem proficient enough. Your service tag will be:
aG PVT | 1P-E | MI
Please put this in your xbox motto ASAP and I will send you a game invite tomorrow whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
http://agaming.forum-xbox.net

New Recruit
Page 1 of 1